Thursday, June 21, 2007

If you build it...????

"If you build it, they will come..." Who doesn't remember that ghostly voice coming from Kevin Costner's Iowa cornfield that prompted him to carve out a baseball diamond in the middle of his farm? So okay, I built it. My blog is officially here. Where is everybody?

I mean, I've seen semi-psychotic musings from homosexual born-again illegal immigrant red-state living former alien abductees generate more traffic than my humble little site seems to do. (Okay, busted....I was one of those people who read that blog....and in fairness it WAS rather amusing... but that's beside the point. ) But I would hope that someone out there might be interested in a reasoned discussion /debate about stuff that at least has a little import in our daily lives. Or could it be that maybe I'm just not that interesting to the millions of peeps out there with nothing better to do than surf blogs all day?

How about if I lead with a Paris Hilton scoop about what she had for breakfast in jail today? (for the record, cereal and orange juice). Or maybe the latest Lindsay Lohan re-hab sighting? There's the always-classic Britney and Kevin Federline are getting back together again tease to get the juices of America percolating to a boil.

Oh well. If ya can't beat em.....About that Britney rumor......

No comments: